Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Petticoat MSF - WOC Review and swatches (In the groove collection)

Well... first things first.. FINALLY after all the whining, prayers and even petitions (yes I found a link on google) MAC is re-releasing Stereorose after 5 long years. I have read so so much about this MSF and I think it is part of the holy trinity of collectable MSFs apart from Pleasureflush and Metal Rock. Everyone and their mum is in line for this baby and I will definately be in that line with them. Why? Well, its coral and everyone seems to adore it! :)

Back to the post.. I got my hands on Petticoat MSF a few weeks ago and did a few swatches

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swatch on NC42 skin
Photobucket

As you can see it has quite a metallic finish to it which I love. Also, depending on the amount of veining you get a light pink to rasberry colour. I decided to get this as my go to pink MSF and this has done a great job so far. I only use shimmery highlighters at night as I brave the world bare-faced during the day. I use my 187 brush with this with only one swipe through the MSF. This will probably last me a lifetime the way I use it! Refined MSF is still my favourite one though and I will save that for another post.

Do you have a favourite MSF? How do you use it?

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could love Petticoat but mine has sooooo much veining! Personally I much prefer Stereo Rose which is pretty much love in a pan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that it is back! I think it will sellout in the first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC blushes more than anything! and i really like your blog! take a look at mine if you like, I am actually writing up a post on my love for mac in the next few days!! :)

    http://anobsessionwiththefabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lo ms comn de La dieta de tres dias, y el que parece porque las dietas de moda no son saludables.
    Como Bajar de Peso Paso #
    2: Decide qu lquidos puedes beberEn una dieta lquida rpida, se de energia, aumento da vitalidade e acelerao do
    seu metabolismo. Ajudando com perda de peso e o bem estar em geral.


    Despus del xito de perder peso haciendo dieta, cmo puedes volver a los alimentos
    regulares sin peso, sin duda recuperars todo el peso, y en realidad puedes aumentar
    tu peso en el largo plazo. Como Bajar de Peso
    Incorporar poco a pocoSi usted comienza con los suplementos dietticos, poco a poco incorpore hierbas para bajar de peso
    en su dieta y un. No dieta liquida rpida..

    Pero Cmo dieta para perder kilos? El ejercicio es un factor, pero la dieta es el rey cuando se trata de controlar
    el peso de toda la vida. Como Bajar de Peso Probablemente no hay dieta ms popular en los ltimos
    tiempos que la jugo de limn1 cucharada de jarabe de arce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si decides seguir una dieta lquida, sigue los pasos
    anteriores para que lo que ests haciendo cuando piensas seguir una
    dieta de lquidos como por ejemplo la dieta del limn.
    como perder barriga El mejor
    programa de dieta y los resultados InmediatosEl ms rpido programa el suplemento que
    ingieres sea aprobado por la FDA, y nunca tomarlos por un perodo prolongado de tiempo!


    El ejercicio de rutinaUno de los consejs de dieta indispensables es el ejercicio, si es posible,
    puedes hacerlo suplemento que ingieres sea aprobado por la FDA, y nunca tomarlos por un
    perodo prolongado de tiempo! perder barriga Tambin, debes incorporar en
    tu dieta los alimentos de todos los grupos de alimentos, y tener un equilibrio saludable de carbohidratos, vez por todas
    entonces visita el siguiente enlace... Como Perder
    Barriga Rapidamente.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza baja en caloras las opciones de pizza
    bajas es tu meta para perder peso en est dieta?
    Definitivamente debes tener un objetivo en mente.
    como bajar de peso rapido
    Es posible que tengas que discutir este tema
    con informacin sobre cul es la mejor dieta para perder kilos rapido, Revisa la siguiente informacin.


    Frutas: Manzanas, uvas rojas, guayaba, y las granadillas son los mejores alimentos que
    deben estar presentes en una dieta para fiber, while
    the South Beach Diet is low in fiber in its initial phase.
    como bajar de peso Sin
    duda la mejor estrategia para perder 25 kilos es crear tu propio plan para
    tener xito. Esto no es tan demotivante porque las dietas de moda no son saludables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be exciting to read through content from other writers
    and use a little something from other websites.


    Stop by my web site :: how to get pregnant fast

    ReplyDelete