Sunday, November 21, 2010
So while haul posts can be quite boring, a majority enjoy knowing the stuff people spent their money on. So back to this blog post.. which will be about the stuff I regret not hauling so obviously most of this stuff is LE and surprise surprise all of it from MAC
1. MAC 165 Brush:
How could I have let this beauty pass me by.. Didn't give it a second look for two collections but now that it is gone I think my brush family is incomplete without it. I might get the bigger brother 138 soon to replace the void it has left.
2. My Dark Magic mineralise eyeshadow (from Venomous villains)
Missed young punk from Style black.. then this.. not for the lack of trying though mind you!! It was sold out in little Adelaide before I got there at 9:20 am.. was not a happy camper!
3. MAC MSF Brunette
4. MAC Sweet Sienna Pigment
5. MAC Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow
I'm pretty sure this list is bigger but this is all I can think of for now. Do you own these products? Am I really missing out?
Do you have an "anti-haul" list?
Friday, November 19, 2010
This is what I wore on my lips:
MAC lip liner in Spice
MAC lipstick in Twig
NARS lipgloss in Dolce Vita
The colour on my lips is more pink in real life but the combo makes my lips seem juicy (that is the only thing I can think of!). The lips are still neutral but also have a bit of colour to them which I like! I love NARS lipglosses even though it is a bit annoying when my hair sticks to my lips! I should get my hands on more of them for sure!!
I used my new UD Naked palette for the eyes.. The colour is a bit washed out in these photos especially the crease colour but hopefully with practice I'll get better at taking pictures! :)
Primer- UD primer potion
Base- MAC groundwork paintpot
inner duct- MAC (ricepaper + nanogold)
lid - MAC expensive pink + UD toasted
crease - UD hustle
MAC blacktrack to line + UD zero to tightline and lower lash line
Outer lower lashline - UD Ransom liner + MAC parfait amour
highlight- MAC ricepaper
Curled lashes with Shiseido lash curler + Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Naked palette: Finally got my hands on one and it lives upto the hype and it beautiful! My favourite colours are sin, smog and hustle and I love the packaging.
- MAC lipstick in Up the Amp: gorgeous fun colour and I love to layer Inglot's lip duo in 23 over this.
- MAC MSF Stereorose: Yes, finally got this!! I was one of those crazy women ready to cry over this (in the privacy of my own bedroom ofcourse).. In retrospect it all seems very very silly but there was definately thrill in the chase. It really gives a beautiful subtle sheen. I really think this is WOW on lighter skin than mine but it is still worth having on my NC42 skin. Now So Ceylon is the bomb! (excuse the lame expression) on my skin but I'll leave that for another post.
- Self made purple/blue quad: I got a new 15 MAC palette so I decided to rearrange my stuff. I've got parfait amour,plum dressing,nocturnelle and deep truth in this one. To be honest I don't use these shadows very often but I'm in a bit of a purple kick at the moment.
- MAC 131 brush: I bought this to give my poor 187 stippling brush a rest. I use this to apply blushes, MSFs and for highlighting. Absolutely love it since it covers a narrower area than the 187 did so I can concentrate the blush on my cheekbones instead of it going all over.
- MAC 219 brush: Where have you been all my life? Perfect for the cut crease look I have been trying to recreate in vain for all these months and also for highlighting the inner tear duct. Might well be the IT brush for November :)
Any favourites you want to share?