Thursday, April 8, 2010

NYX cream blush in natural

I do not think I am a brand snob. I love a great bargain & drugstore find but my recession-friendly goodies often get ignored for their shinier and more expensive counterparts. One of the few drugstore items that I use for an everyday look is the NYX cream blush in Natural (please excuse the photo.. cream blushes can get a bit messy). It looks like a soft pink in the pan with definate peachyness as well.

Photobucket
NYX cream blush in Natural (No flash)


Photobucket
Left- Swipe of blush, Right- Blended on NC 42 skin

As you can see the blush blends really well into the skin and as it name proclaims it gives a nice natural and youthful flush. The finish is a bit dewy and matte at the same time if that makes any sense. I prefer using my fingers to blend it in along my cheekbones and only use very little. I have had this for a while now and it has now become part of my daily routine.

Do you have any NYX favourites? I would love to hear about your drugstore gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment